Table of Content
1. International businesses prefer to hire people who speak more than one language. China has become a huge market, and business leaders are looking for people who can speak Chinese and operate successfully in a Chinese cultural context.
2. Knowing Chinese may give you an edge when competing for an important position.
3. China will play a major role in world affairs in the future. China is now also a member of the security council of the United Nations. As China now has opened up to the West, there are opportunities for employment in all areas.
4. China is a wonderful country in which to teach English while developing your language and cultural skills. The experience is great, and it’s something you will never forget.
The study of the Chinese language opens the way to different important fields such as: Chinese politics, economy, history or archaeology.
But to study Chinese means to study a culture, a people. To be at ease and effective in a Chinese environment learning the language is half the battle, knowing the culture behind the language is the other.
1. Currently Mandarin Chinese is spoken by over 1 billion people around the world, about one fifth of the global population;
2. Each year more and more students around the world whose mother tongue is not Mandarin are studying it with enthusiasm and success. If they all can learn it, so can you!
Huayang was established in 2010 and is the biggest professional Chinese teaching organization in Yunnan, China. Huayang has 5 centers located in Kunming, Dali and Lijiang in the Yunnan province. Huayang is aimed at creating direct access to Chinese language and cultural exchange. Huayang provides a platform for the training of international Chinese teachers and promotes global communication and culture interchange.
Huayang was established on the principles of loyalty, dedication, and the pursuit of excellence. Huayang provides its students with professional teaching and the best quality of service throughout. With this policy, Huayang has attracted over a thousand foreign students to living, learning and travelling in Yunnan. Huayang ensures students access to the splendor of the Yunnan landscape, whilst studying the Chinese language and experiencing pure Chinese culture.
Huayang offers students a range of courses from one on one class, small group classes, to the Chinese Proficiency Test (HSK) training. These semester-long or yearlong programs are designed for those students who are eager to enrich their Chinese while living in China.
Huayang also offers its students a Travel&Study option, as well as the Tailored Program and the Camp programs. These programs give students the option of discovering China as they study, as well as enriching their cultural knowledge of China.
This Camp is designed for 8 -16 years old students, who are interested in Chinese culture and language. Here you will:
Huayang combines Chinese language study with a range of cultural classes and activities, such as Kung Fu, calligraphy, Tai Chi, paper cutting, folk music and folk dance.
*Airplane and visa costs are not included. An additional $1800 estimated depending on group flight discount attained and nationality.
Improved language skills. Students participate in 4 fun-filled hours of language classes a day in order to build a solid foundation in the Chinese language.
Enriched experience of China. Students discover more of China by engaging in cultural activities and interacting with Chinese locals and minorities.
Exploration of traditional sites. Student will visit historically relevant sites and breathtaking locations, such as The Three pagodas and Green Lake.
Participation in diverse trips around the Yunnan province. Students discover a wonderful hidden part of China as they visit a number of minority villages and special performances.
Assimilation into a new culture. Students get the tools necessary for living in another culture and understanding other people.
Our aim is to expose students to Chinese culture and language through learning and different cultural activities. Students will participate calligraphy, take cooking classes, as well as Tai Chi and Kung Fu classes. They will have the opportunity create Beijing Opera Masks, paint and act in a small drama. Students will also visit local museums and places of interest. Students would create a scrapbook throughout the trip to show parents what they have achieved.
Our program is designed to ensure students get the most out of their experience when they join us in Yunnan. This is why we have the most comprehensive tuition inclusions:
Still deciding? You can register your interest by providing the details of your child to the program. We are in the process of inquiring from Governmental and Non-governmental agencies for sponsorship to help reduce the cost of airfare. With a set number of students, travel discounts can be obtained to reduce the overall cost. When ready, you can pay the fees after filling out the Summer Camp Registration Form.
Marketing and Student Recruitment
+233 561548881 +86 15198852928